Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Swagbucks daily

Daily goals 90/250 - done!

I was a little worried about meeting my goals this morning because there weren't many encrave activities I passed the first goal with mobile sbtv, some radium one, a few low point encraves, and a 35 point survey.  This afternoon the 6 point auto encraves came up, so I'm running those on my tablet and I'm already at 308 for the day so far.

My all time total for Swagbucks is $175 in Amazon gift cards and $900 in Paypal!

If you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment