Saturday, February 8, 2014

Swagbucks Daily...

My Swagbucks daily post hasn't quite been daily. Despite the fact that I have been making my daily goals, I haven't posted in about 2 weeks. I think it takes about 21 days for something to become a habit. I was well on my to making it but one day you don't feel like posting and then one day becomes two weeks. Oh well, lets see if we can get this going again.

I have met my first goal everyday since I last posted and my second goal almost everyday. Todays goal was 80/260 and I made it pretty early thanks to a shop and earn that credited first thing.That was worth 225, so meeting 2nd goal was not at all difficult.

I've been meeting goals mostly just by mobile sbtv, regular sbtv, activities, searches, games and the 1 point vids in special offers.

If you are doing sbtv, check out superbowl commercials under entertainment, they are only around 30 seconds each.

I cashed out for another paypal on the 6th which probably won't show up in my account for another week or so. It usually takes about 10 -14 days before you get your money, but the do reliably pay out. 

So far I have made $175 in Amazon gift cards and $900 in Paypal.

If you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment