Saturday, January 25, 2014

Swagbucks daily

Daily goals 80/150 - So done!

I actually woke up about 7:30 today and got several surveys, so I was past done with my second goal by 9am!  I'm actually at 340sb's so far. I only need another 273 to cash out for my next $25 Paypal. So that should happen tomorrow or Monday.

Credited so far...

SBTV mobile - limit reached on sbtvmobile app, now working on the EntertaiNow app
Surveys - 151, 1 for 75sb, 2 for 35sb and 6sb for dq's
Searching - 8sb
Games - 10sb (reached limit)
Daily Poll - 1 sb
NOSO -2 sb
Encrave activities - 76 sb
laptop guy - 2sb
peanut lab - 2sb - video
Radium one - 22sb for one point vids and 14 for this special offer

So far I have made $175 in Amazon gift cards and $875 in Paypal.

If you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment