Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Checkout 51

Checkout 51 is a new site that you can use to get money back on groceries. It's also the only cashback app I've found that will work on my phone, but you don't have to have a smartphone to use this program.

You make an account and the it gives you offers. Last week I used 2 of the possible offers, Upload your first receipt (of $20 or more) and get $2.00 cash back and buy 1 dozen eggs get $1.00 cash back. I used the app, took a photo with my phone and sent it in. It was approved and within a few hours I had $3 in my account! You can't cash out until you have $20 and they will send a check, Paypal seems like it would be easier to me but I suppose a check is good too.

I'll let you guys know how it ends up working for me. If anyone else has tried, let me know. I'm interested in how you are liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment