Friday, January 24, 2014

Swagbucks daily

Daily goals 90/160 - done!


Making goal hasn't been as easy today as some days but I've passed my second goal and will keep going.


Here's what I've done so far...


search - 8 sb's
survey's - 54 ( 1 easy survey worth 50 and 4 disqualifications worth 1 sb each)
NOSO - 2 sb
Daily Poll - 1 sb
SBTV - 15 (would have been 18 but I missed a captcha)
SBTV mobile 38 sb's and counting

Encrave activities - 38 and counting
laptop guy - 6 sb (mentioned him in the last post if you're curious)
Radium one - 6 sb (from the 1 point vids)
Peanut Labs - 4 sb (from 2 point vids)
SponserPay - 11 sb - printing coupons - took about 10 min to credit, looks like this
So far I have made $175 in Amazon gift cards and $875 in Paypal.

If you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment