Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Swagbucks daily...

Daily goals 90/140 - done!

There are 2 daily goals on Swagbucks. Getting to the first goal daily is important if you want an extra bonus at the end of the month. If you make the 1st goal for 7 days in a row you get 25 SB bonus, meet your daily goal 14 days in a row and earn a 100 SB bonus, 21 days in a row earns a 200 SB bonus and if you meet your goal every day for a month you get a 300 SB bonus!I almost always meet the first goal every day.

On top of the monthly bonus, you get a bonus for reaching the goal for the day. The daily bonus is 10 percent of your goal. Since I passed my second goal, today my bonus will be 14 SB. Had I only completed the first goal my bonus would have been 9 SB. All bonuses are paid out on the 5 of the next month.

I'm currently at 181 for the day. I've met goal today by: 

Special Offer: Target Sign Up 25 SB ( Did this in Dec but it just credited)
EntertaiNow app - 28 SB (limit is 40 but it got stuck and I haven't restarted it yet)
SBTV mobile app - 50 SB - reached limit, started it a 3:30 this morning when I got
       up to walk the dog and it was done by the time I woke up.
Search wins - 7 SB (haven't done many searches today)
Surveys - 2 SB for a couple I disqualified for
Special offers - 15 SB for 1 point videos on radium one
                         6 SB for 1 & 2 point vids on Peanut Lab
                         3 Sb for some 1 point offers on the home page
Games - 10 SB (reached limit)
NOSO - 2 SB
Poll - 1 SB
Activities - 32 SB

Since I've met goal, I don't intend to try for any big paying special offers but I'll probably finish up the entertaiNow app and try searching some more. I expect I'll end up with over 200 for the day.

 Remember if you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment