Thursday, January 23, 2014

Swagbucks Daily....

Daily goals 110/150 - done!

Got 6 rounds with laptop guy this morning. If you see laptop guy being mentioned on the Swagucks facebook page, its this guy..

He's awesome! Sometimes he shows ads, sometimes you have to click next to go through some web pages. Everyone is happy when he shows up. Around Christmas he was around pretty much 24/7. Took a break after the new year, but he's been around more lately!.

I woke up late and a lot of the activities were already expired. These days you have to be a morning person to get the good ones.

I'm haven't finished the apps yet, still haven't played the games, but I'm nearly at my second goal. I did a special offer earlier that credited instantly, that really helped.

A tip for doing special offers, MAKE A NEW EMAIL! I know I'm shouting, it's important. When you are giving your email to complete special offers, you will get a lot of spam. Also , I never do any offers that ask for my address, my telephone number or offers that ask me to download something. Sometime there are offers that involve buying something, I don't do those either.

The offer I did today, you can find on Peanut Labs. I entered my email, clicked the I agree box, submitted and on the next page I confirmed the first two step, on step two unclicked the box that said get emails from shop at home and stopped there because step 3 was a download, as I said earlier, I don't do downloads.Offer looks like this and credits quickly!
 I probably won't do anymore big special offers today, but if I do I'll update the post!

 Remember if you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Happy Swagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment