Sunday, February 9, 2014

Swagbucks daily

Daily goals 90/270 - done.

I was gone most of the day and when I got home I had a headache so I made 202 swagbucks with the usual searches, activities and such. I knew I wouldn't make 2nd goal so I used a Bing reward worth 500 swagbucks.

I signed up with Bing because it was an offer on the swagbucks home page. I think it was worth 25, although as soon as I did, people were getting an offer in their inbox where you got 100 sb for signing up. If you'd like to join, you are welcome to use my referral link . If you don't want to cash in your Bing point for swagbucks they have Amazon gift cards and hulu plus as just a couple of their many offers.

I also ordered another $25 in Paypal which brings my all time total to $175 in Amazon gift cards and $900 in Paypal!

If you think you would like to make a little extra money with Swagbucks I would really appreciate it if you would use my link. When you go to join up click where it says "I have a signup code" and put the code FreeGiftCards to get started with 50 extra swagbucks. Let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment